THE BENEFITS OF ACEROLA 🌱
1. Boost your energy with acerola, the little-known superfood! 💪
Acerola, also called West Indian cherry, is a small red fruit with smooth and shiny skin. It is a true concentrate of vitamin C , with a content up to 50 times higher than that of orange ! This essential vitamin is known for its role in the immune system , but it also helps reduce fatigue and maintain energy and fitness. Our body does not synthesize vitamin C, we must bring it to our body through food or supplementation.
Thanks to this little vitamin bomb, you can say goodbye to energy drops in the middle of the day and say hello to vitality!
- Acerola fights against persistent fatigue and brings energy for the whole day.
- Acerola is the most concentrated red fruit in Vitamin C… up to 50 times more than the orange.
- Acerola is also an excellent support for the immune system.
- Acerola is also a source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories, which can help protect cells against free radical damage and reduce inflammation in the body. It therefore limits cellular aging, it is the antioxidant fruit par excellence!
2. Discover acerola, the little red cherry with great health benefits. 🌱
In addition to its energy and fitness benefits, acerola also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties help protect cells against free radical damage and reduce inflammation in the body. This is why acerola is often used in skincare products to help reduce the signs of aging and improve skin health .
3. Did you know 🧐 ? The sailors had it all figured out: acerola, the miracle ingredient against fatigue and scurvy!
Did you know that acerola was once used by sailors to prevent scurvy? Scurvy is a disease caused by vitamin C deficiency , which was common among sailors who spent long periods at sea without access to fresh fruit. Sailors therefore used acerola to avoid this disease, and they quickly understood its potential to improve their energy and their physical form during long crossings. Today, thanks to science, we know exactly why acerola is so beneficial, and we can easily incorporate it into our diet to reap all its benefits.
⚠️ CONTRAINDICATIONS AND DANGERS:
Few side effects have been reported following the consumption of acerola. However, in the event of a strong overdose, digestive disorders or insomnia may occur. Don't worry, this won't happen with your Delikao recommendation.
There may be interactions between acerola and certain medications (antipsychotics, anticoagulants, beta-blockers, etc.) . It is therefore recommended to seek the advice of a doctor in the event of an associated pathology or treatment.
🍫 Ingredient present in our tablet: Get Up & Go
Fabriqué en France
Chez nos experts chocolatiers et partenaires pasionné
Par Carte Bancaire ou Paypal
Dès 70€ d’achat (France Métropole)
Du Lundi au Vendredi de 09h à 18h00 par email